http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 31, 2004
Post Christmas Jitters
Its Christmas time and this is the season when we are reunited with our loved ones. Most of the people would go back to the province to celebrate the yuletide season with their families. Most of the family reunions are held during Christmas.

I took this opportunity to meet my old friends again since most of the people are laid back due to the holidays. It started last week when I met my college friends and had dinner at CPK in Glorietta. As usual, my sides and my jaw hurt from laughing because of the jokes that we would always tell against each other (especially our favorite target...Eva!) and its a good feeling to laugh so hard because it reminds me of the good old college days. I really missed that feeling since I started to work.

Last Monday, I met my friends from our dormitory and we had lunch at Teriyaki boy at SM megamall and hang out at Starbucks . It was fun to reminisce our good old dorm days. I just found out that our dorm was re-built and furnished. After more than 2 years, its fun to be reunited again with my old sisters

Tuesday night, my high school friends had a dinner at the Chef D'Angelo Restaurant. We exchaged gifts and ate a lot.

On New Year, my relatives will come to our house. My cousin and her family will stay overnight and I'm really excited about it.

I really treasure these times that I'm reunited with my loved ones during the Christmas season. As a matter of fact, I would take lots of pictures and create an MTV for that. This is one trait that I sustained after "travelling" early this year...

posted by subhuman @ 5:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links