http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 31, 2004
Yeah Usher!!!
Usher was named artist of the year at the VH1 Best of 2004, Billboard Music Awards and American Music Awards. His music video for 'Yeah!" was the top of the MTV Asia Hitlist. He also got most of the nominations for the upcoming Grammy awards next year. Way to go Usher!!!

I'm not a big fan of Usher before the release of his latest album, Confessions. But when I heard Yeah!, I became a huge fan. It became a part of my morning routine to dance with this song and considered it as my stimulant to keep me going.
Then came Burn and Confessions. I also got excited when he a recorded a duet twice this year with my other favorite singer, Alicia Keys: If I Aint got U and My Boo. Both songs were very special to me.


I wish Usher all the luck in the upcoming Grammy's. You really (and/or Alicia Keys) deserve to bring home the award


posted by subhuman @ 5:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links