http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 29, 2007
My thoughts once again..
I rarely talk about my high school life. I was a completely different person than who I am now. But I won't talk about it that much now in this post, maybe next time when I have enough energy to do it. I was a rebel. I've always wanted to be different. I used to dislike those girls who most of the time would discuss about the latest heartrobs in school and I don't want to be associated with them. I know that I'm not one of them. I used to hate boybands and listen to alternative music. I almost did not attend my high school prom since I can't stand most of the people around me. I am friends with the so-called rebels and "weirdos" (not those type of weirdos who auditioned for AI) as well, those people who would listen to rock music, environmentalists and artists (though I'm not one though).

So why I am talking about this? I talked to Lily Ann (the environmentalist that I mentioned earlier) a couple of weeks ago and it reminded me once again not to be afraid to show who I really am, to stand what I really believe and not to care what other people would think. Maybe I just missed that in myself. I hope to find it once again.
posted by subhuman @ 1:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links