http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 01, 2006
New life, new look

If a woman is depressed, she goes to the parlor to look good and to FEEL GOOD. I went to David’s Salon Greenbelt since I was sad after my last day at work. I need a new haircut to go with my new life (ala-Felicity itech hehe..). I liked my haircut and the stylist knows how to make his clients feel good. The assistant also gave me a relaxing massage that is what I really need after a stressful month. I was very satisfied with their service and I gave both of them a huge tip.

Okay fine, this may be a shallow topic but it’s a girl thing ;-)

posted by subhuman @ 3:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links