http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 25, 2005
Awkward... again
Does it occur to you that you've been in a situation that due to luck, you got rid off... only to find yourself in that same situation again? Like, I had these experiences that left a bad impression on me but I got lucky that I got out of it, not because I learned how to deal with it but fate had been on my side during that time. Unfortunately, that thing is bound to happen again. I don't know if I've learned enough with the events in the past and it would help me cope with those situations again or will I suffer the same fate that I used to have. Perhaps I've got wisdom that would enable me to survive this time. Or maybe, I've allowed my prejudice to dictate what my outlook would be.

Still, it could be another opportunity to correct the bad impressions that it had marked and change my perception about some things.
posted by subhuman @ 6:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links