http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 25, 2005
Snapshot
Next to music, the next thing that fascinates me is photography. The most expensive thing that I bought was a digital camera and I would say that I have no regrets when I bought it (although most of the time, I've attempted to sell it to buy the latest model of sony cybershot). I took a photography class before but I did not enjoy it because most of the people who attended that class are photographers so I have to settle for a book that I bought at Powerbooks.

A friend told me that pictures is an investment of memories. And I agree. Every special moment that I've been to needs to have a photograph taken. Wherever my friends and family have a special occasion or when I visit a place (including my alma mater, UST), I want to have a picture taken. And thanks to digital technology, I've saved myself money because i dont have to buy films.

One regret that I have though, is that I wished I took a lot of pictures in the dormitory which is one of the best moments of my college life. Unlike my college barkadas, I barely see my dorm mates since most of them are medical students and are required to have duties at the hospitals as interns. The last time that we had a gimmick when almost everyone is present is a few days after I graduated from college. I only have constant communication with Debbie.

During free time, I love to look at pictures which reminds me of the experiences that I had and the people that I meet. I love to reminisce of all the things that I've been through. Even for just a simple dinner as long as I'm with the people that I care most. Photographs allow me to go back and revisit all the memorable experiences that I had. I may spent more than a thousand bucks in printing but it is a worthy investment. Ü
posted by subhuman @ 6:25 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links