http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Forget regrets
Since I quit my job to pursue a career in Malaysia, my colleagues from work were thoughtful enough to prepare a scrapbook with letters and a bottle containing messages for me. I was really moved and touched by the messages that some of them have written, especially from my superiors. It was fulfilling to know that I could manage a team when in fact there was a point that I doubted my capabilities as a leader. It’s sad for me to leave that path when I know that I had a good start. But don’t get me wrong; I have no regrets when I made the decision of quitting my job to go to Malaysia. I chose financial rewards, independence and the opportunity to gain technical skills over my family, a stable career, my friends, my “singing career” (yeah right!) and my life in Manila. I know that in this experience, I will learn a lot of things; technically, spiritually and emotionally and I will meet a lot of people who could help me deal with homesickness.
posted by subhuman @ 3:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links