http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 25, 2005
Never Gone
After a long time of not logging on this blog.. I'm finally back.

A lot of things happened in the past few weeks that had an impact to me and I'm somehow relieved that I didn't write my thoughts immediately.

So just like the title of the latest album of the Backstreet Boys (which by the way used to be one of my favorite boy bands while I was a teenager), here is again my comeback blog..

I know that this blog entry sucks.... But this is my blog and I can write about anything that I want (sounds like a line from a cheesy song.. which made this blog even worse)
posted by subhuman @ 6:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links