http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 01, 2006
EXODUS..
This is it. I’m finally leaving. I hugged my father so tight. I took my luggage and turned my back, trying to hold my tears as I enter the airport.. going through a new phase of my life…

I entered the vicinity of NAIA and looked for the counter of Malaysia Airlines. Looking at my luggage, it was obvious that it was overweight. When I had it checked-in, I was surprised that it was 32 kilos so I have to pay $84 ($7/excess kg). Yes, it’s indeed expensive! I should have asked my parents (via Air Asia) to come with me and bring my stuff in excess. But on the bright side, I have all the stuff I want with me.

I had waited for a few hours in the lounge since I was 2 hours early. I bought a magazine and a hopia that costs 60 pesos (which normally costs at around 20 pesos). Since I have some peso coins left, I called my family, Ate Jing (my cousin) and Arnel to say goodbye. I had also sent an SMS to my friends as well. This is it.
posted by subhuman @ 3:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links