http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 02, 2005
Comeback
It's been a hectic month for me that I was not able to blog in the past few weeks. Finally, after 4 months of working as if there was no tomorrow, drinking 3 cups of coffee everyday just to stay awake, dealing with the pressure from my boss (who I think was as paranoid as I was) and endless whining how I hate my job, it finally came to an end. I felt relieved and very ecstatic as I was texting my boss this message: FINALLY WE'RE DONE WITH STS. YAHOO! I do now have time to go to the gym, my weekends would be spent outside the office and I could stop complaining for a while. Because of too much excitement that I don't have to work on weekends, I texted my friends to go out and I have listed all the places that I wanted go this summer.

For now, I'm saying good bye nervous breakdown, goodbye olats weekend. So long eyebags and stress. I'm now happy. Ü
posted by subhuman @ 12:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links