http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 13, 2005
Everybody's Changing
Last week, I received an invitation from Anne. She's getting married next week at the UST Chapel. I sent Rizza a text immediately immediately and told her about the news. Rizza asked me if Anne's pregnant which is the reason why she told us about the wedding on a very short notice. I doubt about it since in UST, I believe that the reservation must be made 6 months prior the wedding date.

Rizza, Anne and I grew up together. We're not just magkababata. The bond among us was really close that we were inseperable as kids, to the extent that we would take our siesta together at Rizza's house. My friendship with them contributed a lot to my happy childhood.

On that same day, I got another message from Lily Ann, my high school friend. She informed me that I'm chosen as one of the ninangs of her son, Ahren Luis (which is a very adorable baby). The baptism will be held on the same day as Anne's wedding but at a later time. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the baptismal ceremony.

I treat age as a number and these events made me felt that I'm really getting older. But I'm not really bothered about it since most of my friends are still single and not yet committed as well so it does not bother me (yet) if I still don't have a boyfriend. This thing made me realize that I still have lots of things I wanted to accomplish before I settle down. I wanted to train in musical theater, go to graduate school, live independently just the way I had during my onshore assignment, go to Broadway and see all the musicals such as Mamma Mia, Avenue Q and Wicked (maybe on another onshore assignment, and explore the Philippines (whew!) O di ba? ndi pa talaga ako magmamadaling mag-asawa nyan.
posted by subhuman @ 9:27 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links