http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 20, 2005
Wala lang
Yesterday I went to UST to attend Anne's wedding. Unfortunately, Rizza was not there (I don't think she was invited which is sad since we spent 12 years together). It's nice to be back after 3 years which prompted to reminisce my 4 memorable years in college. I'm glad to see my old dormitory all re-furnished and re-opened. When I graduated, the management decided to shut the dorm because it fails to meet the safety standards. As a matter of fact, we almost got caught in fire and it's a good thing that it was prevented. I'm not mood to write about my college days so I have to defer it to another blog.

The wedding is an intimate occasion since most of the invitees are Anne's close friends and relatives. I did not go to the wedding reception because I have another reception to attend to.. a baptismal reception for Lily Ann. I am chosen as a godmother to Ahren Luis, an adorable baby boy. He is soo cute that i predict that he will become a heartthrob when he grows up. So I played a fairy godmother yesterday and wished Ahren for him to have a career in showbiz because of being blessed with such good looks. I hope that he will become a good boy and he will have a bright future ahead of him.

Last night, I was wondering about a thing called spark. Well, its weird that some people would say 'bagay kayo' with someone you dont see as a potential boyfriend. And others would stop dating a guy because she doesn't feel a spark even if the guy is so good. So is it really important? To all readers out there, please enlighten me
posted by subhuman @ 3:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links