http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, March 20, 2005
Puppy Love
Since I've mentioned about my first love and I want to find out who among my friends reads my blog, I will write a blog about him. But in case my friends read this, I will not mention his name to escape from being ridiculed since I'm not the mushy type of person. As a matter of fact, I hate senti songs.

Since we're of the same height, we became seatmates and he's always been my dance partner for school presentations. Our parents were also good friends which does not limit our interaction within school. Since we're dance partners, our parents always took pictures of us together (which are really embarrasing and awkward if I get caught having those types of pictures today at my age.. buti na lang bata pa ako noon.). I guess proximity was the key. I knew I had a crush on him when I was 9 but I denied it to myself because I don't think that a nine-year-old girl would feel that way for her classmate. He's done the opposite, he's been expressive with his admiration to our classmates. Where we got was up to that point only (admitting to our friends that we like each other and not directly to each other) and we felt awkward to one another that we stopped talking. Dala ng pagkabata siguro. That wen't on I think for one year. MU na kami.
When we reached fifth grade, he courted a sixth grade girl in our school. Was I hurt? Yes but I can't be mad at him I never spoke to him for a year. But I wondered what would have happened if I told him what i felt during that time. Had we become a couple? We'll never know. But at least he never fails to mention that I'm his first love. Yun na lang ang edge ko sa first GF nya.


Years passed and we moved on with our lives. Along with time, the feeling also faded. So how is he doing now? I don't know. He was a rebellious and troubled teenager which is the opposite of what I was when I'm in high school. No one knows what could have happened if we dated during that time. Maybe I could be a good influence to him or he was a bad influence to me. I haven't seen him in a long time and I have no news about him. I passed the opportunity to see him when I did not attend his sister's debut party early this year. So what will happen if ever our paths cross? I don't know. Maybe I'll say hi, not because of the past but because I'm old and mature to deal with the past.
posted by subhuman @ 3:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links