http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 03, 2007
Updates updates
I think I've been attacked by the so-called blogger's block so this is why I don't have the uber long blog entries that I used to do. I have a lot of topics that I'm planning to write and I don't have the energy to write about it. =( Or maybe, I think my life has become predictable and boring that I don't have something interesting to write. I also miss the times where I can just sit down in front of my PC and pour all my thoughts in writing (ala Carrie in Sex and the City) I'll try my best to update my blog in the next couple of days.

=====

Our visitors - Tita Wilma, Sunshine and Tita Marissa went back to the Philippines. But before they left, we had a dinner a the Little Vietnam restaurant in Midvalley. It was supposedly a meal treated by Tita Marissa; but when the bill arrived, Agri took it. It was funny how Tita Marissa chased one another to see who'll be the person who would chase the bill. In the end, Agri won so Tita Marissa treated us for an ice cream.

Anyway, I hope that they enjoyed their vacation in Malaysia. It's nice to meet these people, and I hope that they would come again hehehehe.

=====

My boss finally approved my leave on July. I'm excited to go back to the Philippines after 6 months. Unlike in my previous trip where I barely stayed at home, this time, I will make it a point to stay home. Also, I'm excited to meet my friends and catch up - including the Harry Potter movie gimmick that is a tradition among my college friends. =D

posted by subhuman @ 1:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links