http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Girl Bonding Moments
One of my closest friends here in Malaysia is back in the dating scene. Actually, my friend has a lot of admirers here and most of them have asked her for a date. She refused because she's not attracted to them. Fortunately, after months of secretly drooling on her crush (checking him out while she's taking a break and chatting with me at my desk), he finally asked her out. I can't help but laugh as I recall what happened, because it seemed like it was my friend who asked the guy out formally when I relayed a message from her to confirm if their "movie night" would push through. The guy, who happened to be my teammate, can't help but laugh while he confirmed their date, probably in disbelief that my friend was seriously considering his invitation to watch a movie with him.

At this stage where women our age talk like the protagonists from Sex and the City, their story is like watching a Filipino teenage drama TGIS. Come on, their pace is so slow when in fact, it is obvious that they like each other. A lot of her girl friends would agree with me with this statement.

Another friend meanwhile, shares her sentiments on being single (pareho kc kaming NBSB wehehe). Since we have no experience, we usually discuss about this based from our observation. Also, both of us are not committed, we can't help ourselves but giggle on some men.

With these topics - sharing kilig moments with a crush and giggling (to the point of secretly stalking a guy sometimes), I can't help but remember the friendship that I've built with my dormmates. These are the kind of things that we usually discuss and everyone has been very open about it. Until now, we still keep in touch with updates with our lives. Anyway, it's been a long time since I last felt it and I'm glad to have found that kind of friendship once again :-) I hope that this kind of friendship is something that would last a lifetime =)
posted by subhuman @ 11:22 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links