http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Thursday, December 16, 2004
Pilot

My friend Eva showed me her blog spot here on MSN and it gave me an idea to create my own. I've always wanted to become a writer. I envy those who have an article published in Youngblood (like my former room mate, Nina) who doesn't have to edit everything and just write their articles just like as they write in their diary.
English has been my least favorite subject when I was student. This has been the main reason why I'm afraid to try to write. But thank God to this blog spot fever, I now have an opportunity to write my thoughts. And who knows, maybe out of these articles, I'll come up with an essay that will land in the pages of inquirer someday...

posted by subhuman @ 7:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links