http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Seasons of Love :-)



Last Christmas, I volunteered for our office's carolling group and we sang Christmas songs for our company's Christmas celebration. Originally, there were only the two of us who registered for the carolling - Allen and I. Fortunately, Allen is cute enough to gather more members - so more female joined the carolling.


Again, there was a celebration for our company's Chinese New Year celebration. Jumond (a Filipino) formed the choir. Some of the Christmas carollers were also a part of the group - Jumond, Minnie, Allen, Jo (the guitarist), Mark, Chze Siang, Hsu Kim, Angeline and Way Hong. We sang 3 songs - Happy Birthday song (in Pakistani) for our CEO's surprise birthday celebration, Gong Xi for the Chinese New Year and Seasons of Love for the valentine's day (from one of my favorite musicals - Rent).


I won't say much about our performance. I'll let you be the judge. While YouTube is still in the process of updating my profile with this blog (I can't upload the video itself here), please check out this link below:




PS: Our guitarist is so talented (he doesn't need a copy of the chords to play a song), that I have a little crush on him :-) I think he's cute as well (although some people thinks that he looked like a cartoon character like Astroboy hehe) hihihi..


posted by subhuman @ 4:27 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links