http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I wanna be bad..
Another random thought. Well, I have this "weird" feeling that some people are taking me for granted. I admit that I am a nice person.. I am so damn nice that it makes me think, do people care what i feel at all when they become too frank (not sure not if this is the right statement) even if it would hurt me? And being the NICE person that I am, I still remain polite. I wonder if this is a sign of maturity by not stooping down to their level or maybe I'm just passive enough and allow people to say those things?

Why is it easy to become a bitch with strangers compared to the people whom I consider as my friends? This is the reason why I'm reclusive and put a cold treatment to people I'm not really close because I'm afraid that when they see how nice I am, they would just use and take advantage of me.

I don't know. Is this just a mood swing? I know I'll get over this.
posted by subhuman @ 10:27 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Joseph said…

    perhaps it's just the girl's monthly thingy... dont tell me nagmemenopause ka na! joke joke!

    Need to update my blog too... I just can't find time to upload pix... *sigh*

    Cheers!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger subhuman said…

    no its not a girl's monthly thingie at lalong ndi ako nag-me-menopause hahaha!!

    go ahead and update your blog =) you can just upload the pics later hehe..

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Ghildon said…

    that's the not-so-good part of being always nice... most people assumed that you will always understand them ... up to the point that you will be taken for granted...

    you have to be WICKED sometimes ... .

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links