http://analyn30.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
A Shopping spree weekend

Just a warning. This posts may seem to be kikay but hey, I'm a woman and I can write anything here right? So heads up to the guys who may be reading this, you may get bored.

Since I didn't go out during the CNY holiday, I went shopping last weekend to buy clothes for our company's annual dinner. The theme for this year is the Oscar's night, which means that we have to dress up in a glamorous manner. It's been a long time since I prepared for an occasion like this.

So the first thing I looked for when I arrived at Sungei Wang was a dress. I am a big and curvy woman and looking for a perfect dress here in Asia is a challenge. I tried on 2 dresses from the Metrojaya but I know its not yet the right one. Later, I met with Mars and Issa who had been in the area to look for a dress as well (but Issa already bought one at the time when we met). Fortunately, we saw a specialty store selling clothes for formal occasions. Fortunately, I found a dress with the perfect fit! So I didn't think twice about the dress and bought it immediately. Mars and Issa were amazed with me because I got a dress so fast. Since Mars and Issa were planning to go to the parlor after that, I looked for a sandals and bought one in a span of 15 minutes. See? I'm a man when it comes to shopping hehehe.. Since I can't decide the right accessories for my address, I texted Minnie and found out that they were in Midvalley so I went there right away (nag mall hopping daw ba?). On my way to our meeting place at the Midvalley, I saw the right accessories for my dress, all I need was just their opinion to see if it looks good on me, and I got their approval. Needless to say, I was able to prove once again that I shop like a man.

Anyway, to complete my shopping spree, I bought a makeup set. I really wanted to buy a makeup when I got here in Malaysia but it was only at that moment that I got a valid reason to buy one. The last time that I bought one was when I attended my college graduation 5 years ago. So I think it's just time for me to buy one right?

I'm so excited with this event. The last time that I had to prepare for a formal event was when I attended our High School prom. I was not keen about it because I was an anti-social party pooper during high school. So I guess I can say that I'm a late bloomer.

By the way, did I mention that I received my invitation today for the Annual Dinner with my table and seat number?
posted by subhuman @ 10:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Me

passionate about music; an aspiring teacher; a frustrated mathematician; an explorer

Recent Post

Archives

Template-By

Visit Me Klik It

Top Links